Assorted items from the buffet....
오정훈's examples - example1 example2 (nice Google Doc usage here)
Similar tools listed here
Double click to add a note.
Weebly.com Site Building Tool
Welcome to Weebly video & Weebly Guide
Examples: Mrs. Klien ESLDrama
PBWorks or Wikispaces
Guides: PBWorks Wikispaces
Examples: Wikis in EFL TESOL's EVO Welcome to the 21st Century
Wordle - Graphic Word Cloud Generator
Wordle Guide for Educators
Examples:Learning Call Wordle Gangnan Style
한글 friendly option: Tagxedo.com
(creating mindmap graphics)
Graphic Organizers Guide
Using a program like Irfanview
Irfanview Guide Here
Copyright-friendly materials (graphics, audio, & video) can be found in the
I hope you have a great experience in California. Please do your best to document your learning and share the experience.
Use Diigo and your blog to bookmark and share useful sites and resources.
Photos can be shared in the Facebook Group or by using Google Photos.
Google Photos Guide here
TTP SoCal Guide and Collaborative SoCal Map
Feel free to add links to the SoCal Guide and placemarks to the collaborative map
Can you remember how to....
- Make text in your browser window larger or smaller?
- Look through your classmates blog posts in Google Reader?
- Bookmark a site and share it with the Learning Call Diigo Group?
- Create a Google Presentation and post it on your blog?
- Download a presentation from Slideshare or embed one on your blog?
- Create a VoiceThread and post it on your blog?
- Create a Prezi and post it on your blog?
- Create your own Jeopardy Game?
- Create a quiz with ProProfs?
- Challenge Jeff to a game of Words with Friends?
- Post to the 3+3 Facebook Group?
- Create a survey with Google Doc Form and post it on your blog?
- Record and edit a piece of audio as an mp3 file and post it on your blog?
- Download a video file from YouTube? Edit video with Windows Movie Maker and post it on your blog and/or YouTube?
- 'Hangout' with a classmate? Stream it live and record it on YouTube?
- Add a placemark to a Google Map?
- Embed a Google Map on your blog?