Hanging Out in the Google Universe
Google+ Hangout Guide
In class: Hangout Text Chat, Video Hangout, Activities Overview
After Class: Update your Google+ profile, find others to follow (3+3er's here), Download Hangout app if interested.
To see some examples of what you can do with a 'Blogger' blog check out the ones below.
- SmartLearning (by former TTP Trainee 오정훈)
- Collablogatorium (by Carla Arena - CALL practitioner extraordinaire)
- ESLTeacher in Korea (University instructor in Busan)
- LearningCall.net (this site)
- posting a photo
- posting a video
- adding 'gadgets' to the side of your blog
- embedding a presentation from slideshare or Ted Talk or Quizlet (using html mode)
Activities, Games, & Quizzes
- Explore the Games & Activities Guide
- Creation Sites: Proprofs Quizlet Jeopardy (challenging) Jeopardy Kids
- Look at 오정훈's examples - Hot Potatoes ProProfs Quizlet WallWisher (nice Google Doc usage here)
- Play a few online Word Games
- Explore activity sites and use Diigo to bookmark your favorite sites
Use our Hangout to share and comment on any interesting finds
- Create something with Quizlet, Profprofs, or Wallwisher and post it on your blog
- Create other kinds of games using websites or downloadable programs
- Create a short blog post about your thoughts on activity resources and using them in your teaching
QuizletHelp edit this set by registering at Quizlet (confirm your email), joining the BUFS TTP class(wait for Jeff to accept your enrollment), and then edit the set.