Explore some of the ELT groups and communities on Google+, Facebook, Diigo, LinkedIn, and elsewhere .
Join ones of interest, bookmark them with Diigo, and/or create a blog post about any interesting discoveries.
If you're feeling ambitions, join twitter, finds some people to follow and send out your first tweet.
Things to Do
Go to Feedly and check out recent blog posts from other TTP'ers, grad students, and TTP alumni
Check out more Google+ Communities, or Facebook Groups on the Social Networking Guide
- Create some funny images with sites like
Photofunia and post on your blog Site
- Create a padlet, Wordle, or comic strip and post
itn on your blog Site
Start a Google+ Hangout-on-air with a classmate or two and post the recording on your blog. Google+ Hangouts
- Work on a Prezi, Google Presentation, or Powtoon
and post it on your blog Presentations
- Create a Quizlet set from our class notes or other
Creating an audio recording using Audacity or a Voki Audio Guide
- Use Google
Translate to practice pronunciation Week#3
- Redesign your blog (new template) or add some gadgets Blogger Guide