Make sure to move and/or upload any mini-presentation materials to your Teaching Demonstration folder.
More Text-to-Speech Options
- Amazon Polly
- Read & Write for Google Chrome
- GrammarBytes Gaps (for Jinju)
- Word Clouds
Tagul (Wordle Screencast) Site Building Tools
- Scene Index
- Video Playlists (commercials, action scenes for writing, …)
- Flipped Classroom Teaching Objects
- Card Sets (Go -Stop, Uno)
Welcome to the TTP Kitchen Crew!
A couple of sites from TTP Alumni to check out:
Na Jin's EnglishDream * Won Boram's Blog
A Korean alternative to Quizlet: ClassCard.net (about)
Look at The Learning CALL Video Guide and the screencasts there
- Sites that use video for language learning
- Posting Videos on your blog
- Downloading YouTube and other online videos
- Editing videos with Windows Movie Maker
- Watching TV Shows and Movies online
- Screen capturing & sharing
- Creating a YouTube Playlist
- Look at the Language Learning Sites listed on the Video Guide Explore the sites listed there. Use Diigo to bookmark at least three of those or other video sites of interest.
- Go to YouTube.com, Ted Talks, or other video sharing sites, find any video of interest, and post it on your blog by copying the embed code.
- Use a video download tool (like Savefrom.net, KeepVid.com, or Torchbrowser ) to save a video file from YouTube or another video sharing site.
- Use a screencapture tool like Ocam (download) or Screencast-o-matic to record a screencast and post it to YouTube or your blog.
- Use Windows Movie Maker (or Vivavideo app) to edit a video.